See Lola Run

An Italian-American citizen who is not very much of either but lives in Rome, anyway, and is not really sure where she's going next or if she's going at all.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cittidinanza

A few years ago feels like not too long ago when I began to long arduous process to claiming my birthright, my Italian citizenship. Now, on Monday morning, i'm claiming it for my Uncle and for my sister, as well as securing my "Certificato di Cittadinanza" or "Certificate of Citizenship", which will function as a temporary ID until I can apply for my Italian passaporte.

Oh, it's good to be European.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about that... apparently our job as Europeans is just to take opinions from the US: "Those Poor, Innocent Lebanese".

When I was a child, I wanted to grow up to be an American. Maybe now if I was an American I would be morally righteous and therefore be allowed to have an opinion?

8/15/2006 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home