See Lola Run

An Italian-American citizen who is not very much of either but lives in Rome, anyway, and is not really sure where she's going next or if she's going at all.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Muddy Cuppin' It

Just brought my laptop and reading over to the Muddy Cup for a little R&C, as in reading and caffeinating. Miss Ma~, my roomate just gave me a ring. She's on an island near Boston camping and she hitched out there this morning. I wanted to go with her but i'm expecting the Writer sometime this weekend. That in addition to having a few papers to write, so I need to stay here. She's heading to Vermont next week and i'm heading to NYC, but the weekend after that her and I are going to take a trip to wherever the road wants to take us! A little adventure. My first hitchiking experience! I'll get to scratch this itch, finally. Her and I had a long chat last night, which was needed-- since neither of us are around, ever. We're trying to remedy this.

Anxiously anticipating adventure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home